Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Italian Holidays

Hey everybody, Giovanni here again. I want to tell you all about the fun holidays I get to see each year. Each holiday is something to talk about. There are 10 holiday's each year in Italy. January 1 is New Year's Day. January 6 is a holiday called Epiphany. In March or April, there is Easter Monday. On April 25 is Liberation Day. Labour Day is on May 1. August 15 is Assumption Day. All Saints' Day is on November1. December 8 is Immaculate Conception. Christmas is on December 25. On December 26 there is St. Stephen's Day. So as you all can see, we Italians have a lot of holidays. You can also tell that we have some of the same holidays that are celebrated in America. I can't wait till the next fun holiday we have. I better go now, I need to do some studying for a test at school. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment