Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dario's Vacation




Hello everyone today I am going on a vacation to explore new things. I will be going to the the Grand Northen Italy Escape for about ten days and nine nights. I plan to have a great time and really enjoy the nothen part of Italy in the mountains. Itay as many great places you can go on a vacation and really learn new things and have fun. I also will be going to a mini art tour in the spring. Last year i went to one it was amazing. When I am up at the moutains i will be going to a mini tour so that i can learn some more things about the Grand Northen. Italy is probly one of the most beautiful places to go on a vacation and see amazing new things. Another great place to go is Venice, which is located in the water. By doing that you can really look at Italy and enjoy yourself without having to do a lot of work but look and have fun. Italy is always a great place to come relax and find cool things.

1 comment: