Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ABOUT ME

I haven't formally introduced myself. My full name is Mendlvo Ferrarporshoghini Guchi I enjoy fishing, boxing, skydiving, skiing, running 23 miles backwards, and traveling with friends. Lake Como is my favorite fishing place it takes much Patience to catch fish. I have been married for 49 years and my anniversary is tomorrow. and the secret to 50 is.------------------. And that is the most important and useful information that you will ever get in YOUR LIFE!! Thats all i will say i have to go and by groceries from the local market. Mendlvo Guchi.

1 comment:

  1. Guchi,
    I have seen Lake Como and am amazed by all the great houses there.I was tired after climbing all the stairs in the Doumo in Milan near Lake Como.I tried to find George Clooney's house but could not. Do you know which one is his.

    ReplyDelete