Monday, September 28, 2009

Yay for Food!


Hey it's Jenna again! When people think of a country's culture they think of one thing...FOOD! Most people think of chocolate and waffles when they think of food in Belgium. I'm trying to learn how to make all kinds of Belgium foods and my first attempt was waffles! They turned out really well I even added some famous chocolate into the waffles. I thought Dirk was just trying to make feel good about my effort, so I got the next door neighbors to try some and they loved them! I've decided to have a waffle party! In a waffle party you set out different items such as whipped cream, fruit, or nuts to add to waffles. Now that I've mastered waffles next I'll try to make a more complex meal! I'll tell you how it goes, so stay tuned!

-Lover of Belgium Waffles

4 comments:

  1. Send me a recipe of how to make these good looking things(lol=). What other things do Belgians eat???
    -Mr.DiCaprio UMMMMKAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really cool. Make me some waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Belgium food sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete