Monday, October 5, 2009

Victoria Hayes


Good Morning, today I woke up to a rainy day in Rome, but that didn't stop me from going on my adventure. Today school was out so my mom and I decided to take a shopping trip to the jewelry stores. Most people don't know that the jewelry in Rome are hand made. Making hand jewelry in Rome is so popular that you can take a jewelry class to teach you how to make jewerly. Rome has some of the most beatiful jewerly I have ever seen. I have to say my favorite piece of jewerly I have would be, a green necalace that is hand made. Most jewelry From Rome are very classy and simple, but its a type of jewelry that speaks for it's self. Now that you have all this information about the jewelry in Rome, I think its best if you take a trip to Rome and come see for your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment