Thursday, October 1, 2009

Greek Art!


Hey, Percy again, and right now I feel like talking about a subject that has been valued and cherished throughout Greek history ever since ancient times: Art! I was practically born an artist, my mom says and I have always loved it. So, earlier today I started researching art in Greek and found a lot of cool information. For example, our country has been into art ever since before 1000 B.C. Our ancient art has influenced many other countries and still does today! So we are pretty beast when it comes to art. We've created stone carvings of different gods, built structures, designed some of the first buildings, and many other countries even copy ideas from us. That just goes to show how awesome we are! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that seems awesome! I have a question, do you know any arts they made? If so, what are their names?

    ReplyDelete