Saturday, October 3, 2009

Italiano Fashionista!




Hey, it's Adelina here. Today I'm going to talk about Italy's fashion and the influence it has on the world. First of all, the fashion capital in Italy is Milan. There you can find designer stores like Armani, Prada, Gucci, Versace Donatella, Fendi, Dolce e Gabanna, Garavini Valentino, and the list goes on....and on. We Italians think it is important to have a great heart, but we love fashion with a passion and the latest trends! We like classy, sophisticated, unique, elegant, and durable styles the best. Not to mention, there is an attitude of confidence that helps improve our apparel. Tonight my friends, my mom, my sister, and I are going to Roma's annual Donna Sotto le Stelle (Woman Under the Stars), a fashion show that is held on the Spanish Steps or Piazza di Spagna. It will be so much fun! Well, see ya later, it's time to glam up!

1 comment:

  1. Thats really cool that you get to go to a fashion show. I have never been to one but it seems like it would be really fun. I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete