Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Old Greek Gods!



Hey everybody! It's me Percy again and today I want to talk about one of mine and my brother's favorite subjects: the Greek gods! The gods of Greece really fascinate me for a number of a reasons. They've had wars, fighting, marriage, and they each control a specific thing! Ok, according to Greek mithology, there are three high gods, or main gods. They are Zeus, Posiedon, and Hades. Most of you know Hades; he is the god of the dead and he lives in the underworld. Posiedon is the god of the sea and Zeus is the god of the sky. There are other gods, such as Ares (my older brother's favorite god) who is the god of war, and Morpheus (the god of dreams). I could go on and on, but it's time for me to eat and get to bed. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment